Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Let's Start Anew

 Today, January 6, marks the Epiphany, known to Catholics as the day the three wise men reached Jerusalem and acknowledged the birth of Christ. Ironically, today is also the day congress will certify Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as President/Vice President.

Now, if you've been paying attention, that orange shitstain currently in the white house is still trying to overthrow the election he LOST in November. It really boggles the mind how so many people believe his bullshit. 

Okay....I'm not going to make this about 'him'. I'd rather not have the angina. I just hope and pray we get our country and morality back.

So, anyway, today being the Epiphany, it means it's time to take down the Christmas decorations. Which I have done. It's amazing how much space you can garner when you don't have a six foot tree in the way. 

Now that the decorations are stored and the holidays are officially over, it's time to start the new year. Meaning, working on those resolutions until you give up. Personally, I don't make resolutions any more than I make goals....because I don't like to me told what to do, even by me. haha

So, if you're reading, tell me what your resolutions are. Do you make any? How long before you break them?

Thanks for reading.

Have a joyous day!

No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews