Sunday, January 10, 2021

It's a New Week

1/10/2021

 Happy Sunday Everyone! 

Today is one of those stay in the PJ's and read a good book, kinda days. Although I may try to get some writing done (outside of this blog). Right now it's raining and the temperature is 39 degrees...way too cold for me!! I'm about to go put on some gloves!

Today is also a good day to make gumbo for dinner. I usually make it from scratch with chicken and sausage, but today I'm using Zatarain and adding shrimp. I'm using the box, which isn't bad, because making the roux smokes up the house and it's too cold to open doors and windows to 'clear the air'. 

What is your favorite cold weather meal? Leave me a comment and maybe the recipe....I'm always looking for new ideas. 

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews