Saturday, January 16, 2021

Angry All the Time

1/16/2021

When my son was two, he told me he wanted to be a police officer. It was a very proud moment to know, even at age two, he believed in right and wrong; that the bad guys should be in jail. I was once told I should be a cop too, I think because I was aggressive and didn't take shit from anyone. But, I didn't pursue that career because I'd have been an angry cop because criminals piss me off. Which explains why, for the last four years, I've been livid. 

Yes, I feel like I've been angry all the time. My niece said I should step away from social media. Maybe...but then, where would I play my games? 😀 Yes, social media is one of the root problems of my anger because I am constantly seeing memes that are geared to make one angry. I really long for the days when the internet didn't exist; when everyone kept their bullshit to themselves instead of spewing it all over us. However, even without the internet, there would still be the media. No, I don't buy into the whole "fake news" mantra started by Hitler and shared by trump. If we see him screaming, "punch them in the face" or mocking a disabled man, or telling his cult to march to the capitol to stop an election....it isn't fake. The only thing fake is the trump presidency. 

Now that we are FINALLY rid of that orange shit stain, will we all be less angry? Will we welcome our disowned family back into our lives? Can we forgive and forget?  In a word....NO. At least, I can't. 

What ^^^this says.

The crap and bullshit that members of my family posted are unforgivable. They showed their true colors. They supported a person who lied, cheated, and conned our nation. They helped to spread his divisive lies and hate. And the fact that they didn't even disavow him during or after the insurrection....choosing to believe it was all done by non-trump supporters---Unforgivable! 



 It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the brainwashed in my family were at the US capitol on January 6 or plan to be at the state capitol to incite more violence.


No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews