Monday, January 04, 2021

Happy New Year!

1/4/2021

 Okay, I'm four days late, but it's the thought that counts, right?

It's been a while since I posted anything here...laziness, no motivation, nothing really to say....those are my excuses. With the new year and a new outlook on everything, I am going to pledge to blog more...daily, hopefully. I don't promise any of it will be interesting though. haha

One of the main reasons for making this blog more active is because I no longer have a website. The site that hosted my domain name made some changes and I ended up losing my website. Initially they said I could rebuild using WordPress. Nearly everyone said WordPress is easy, anyone can do it, you'll like it. Well, I'm hear to say BS! It is not user friendly, especially for those of us non-computer nerds. 



After spending the entirety of a Sunday trying to build a nice author site (or even a decent one) I gave up. I will no longer have an author site. And, really, what good did it do me? It was a pain in the arse to update...unlike Blogger, which I will now use as my official website. My books are there --> on the sidebar and you can click each one to read a preview or even order, should you so desire.

So....let me Officially Welcome you to my Blog/Website! 

I hope you enjoy my musings and feel free to drop me a note.

Have a fabulous rest of your day!

No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews