Friday, January 08, 2021

Another Day...

1/8/2021

 


Well, yesterday was a shitshow. If you weren't paying attention, trump and his ilk stormed the capital in DC and tried to overthrow the election. Then, the cocksuckers tried to blame it on the Anti-Fascists' and the Black Lives Matter group, all the while posting pictures and videos of themselves vandalizing and shitting all over a government building and our constitution!! Those trumpers are so fucking stupid!!! I just can't with them! 

Shocked by my language? Too Bad. I. Am. Pissed. Off!!! And you should be too!!! Those fucking shitheads should be punished to the full extent of the law...and anyone else who supports them.  What they did was NOT patriotic it was domestic terrorism. Even his own staff is resigning because they're too chicken shit to stay and invoke the 25th amendment!!! 

I am so glad Biden and Harris will be taking over the lead for his country and I sure hope they press charges and lock that orange shitstain in prison!!

And to Facebook and Twitter who both banned me (FB for calling someone a cockroach)  FUCK YOU!!


No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews