Saturday, January 09, 2021

Let's Start Again

1/9/2021

 Hello! 

I'm Terri Molina, best-selling, multi-published author of Tex-Mex Romance and this is my Official page, since I don't have a website.

Welcome!

So, if you've been reading me lately, you'll note my outspoken anger over the past few days. It may have turned you off and had you saying to yourself "Fuck her, I will never buy her books" yada yada. If so....well, not much I can do about that. I won't apologize for my anger and I shouldn't have to.


ANYWAY....Yesterday is the past, today is the present and tomorrow is the future. Let's see what we can do to move forward.

So, today is Saturday....football day as my husband will have it. Three games he'll be vegging today and tomorrow. Although, if he wasn't watching football he'd be watching golf....just as equally boring. Actually, I used to watch football....when I was younger and before I got married (nearly 30 years ago). I still occasionally watch the Super Bowl...depending on who's playing and how exciting it's expected to be (but, yeah, mostly for the commercials). So, while he's killing brain cells doing that, I'm trying to decide what to do to pass the time. I should be writing (this blog doesn't count) but I can't get motivated to do so. I'm worried about my daughter in LA. She hasn't been working since March, almost a year, and is four months behind on her rent (which anyone in Cali will know is astronomical) and she's still unable to find work. What little she gets from unemployment covers her car insurance about 2% of her rent and food. We help her out as best we can (we pay her $325 car note) but we barely make any money. I set up a GoFundMe page, but I haven't posted it anywhere. Growing up poor and finding baskets of donated food on our doorstep was humiliating enough. Asking people for money is just as bad. But, that's my child and I'd do anything for my children.

Thank you for reading. I hope you come back....I think you can even subscribe to this page....I forget how it works. Anyway...have a terrific day!

Go Fund Me Page

No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews