Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thank you to my Friends

I just want to send out a special Thank You to Brenda and Lynn for reading and commenting and caring so much. I don't know what I'd do without friends like you two.

Like I mention in the previous blog, I think it's mostly hormones making me feel so whiny....or rather the lack of homones...I don't think my HRT works. My "depression" could also be due to the fact that the year is almost over....I'm always down near the end of the year. Must me a mental thing...or a getting old thing.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel somewhat better (could be the herbal tea I'm drinking) and, although I haven't started writing again, I've jumped back on the horse (so to speak) and started submitting to a couple of publishing houses. It'll be months before I hear from them...if at all...so in the meantime I'm hoping to get some reading in. I have several books staring at me...wondering when I'm going to get them read. So, I should do that.

Anyway (yes, I say that a lot) I'll probably try to post more on the blog front too...not that I have much to say.

Well....almost time to get the girls from school, then feed them, then go to number four's baseball game. He went 0-3 at Tuesday's game, so hopefully he'll do better tonight....he's the clean-up batter. Tomorrow child # 1 has his physcial and psyche eval for the sheriff's department...so...wish him luck!! Not that he needs luck to show he isn't psycho. Child number three was supposed to be an extra in a film today, but they booked over her, so she lost the spot. Bummer. But, at least I'm not spending the evening sitting in a waiting room while she films, and missing my son's ballgame.

Did I say I was leaving? yeah. okay. Thanks for reading and for being my friends. ;-)

2 comments:

Lynn Sinclair said...

I missed my hormones when they first moved away. At first, I found that I was really angry--how dare they abandon me? Then, after awhile, being without my hormones was kind of cool.

I'm so glad you're back on the horse!

moonrat said...

hey! thanks for stopping by, and i'm glad you enjoyed!

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews