Thursday, November 29, 2012

Can't Buy Me Love

Before I start my post, I wanted to announce my winner from Friday's Blog Hop.....and the winner is... TwiMom22580!!  Congratulations!

Now....

In case you live in a non-powerball state, you'll know the powerball lottery was drawn last night and worth just over 500 Million Dollars!  Of course like many across the country, my husband and I both bought ticket and like many millions across the country, we didn't win. I knew when I woke up this morning that we didn't because my alarm woke me instead of my husband screaming. haha

I didn't expect to win....I never do....but it's kind of exciting to wait and watch. And, honestly, I don't know that I'd even want to win 500 million dollars...that's just too much freaking money. I mean, really, does anyone need that much money?? All you're going to do with it is buy stupid things like a 12 bedroom mansion you'd get lost in and would never clean, or a porche that puts a "rob me" bullseye on your head. All that money will just change a person into someone they always hated.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't ever want to win the lottery, just not 500 million....I'd be happy with a million. That would still pay off my bills, get my kids through college and take care of my husband and I when he retires in fifteen years. I'd also give money to my brothers and sisters (and in-laws) and their kids.

So...how much would you be happy with if you won the lottery? And, what would you do with it?

No comments:

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews