I'm sure you've all seen those "get to know you" questionaires that go around. A list of questions you answer then choose to send to someone else. They're supposed to be a way to sort of get to know the person. I don't know how accurate they are unless you're a profiler with the FBI. Hmmm.....maybe I should be careful how I answer. hah
Anyway...I was tagged by Jane Taylor , who was kind enough to ask first. Me...I'm just gonna tag someone randomly, cuz when I was a kid (long before computers were invented...can you imagine???)....when you played tag outside until the mosquitos chased you in...you tagged the first person you reached. So, first, I'll post my Q&A then I'll post my Tagees.
And, uh, don't read too much into my answers Mr Profiler.
- If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
- If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
- What is the one thing most hated by you?
- What would you do with a billion dollars?
First of all....who really needs that much money?? But, if I had it to burn, I’d first give every member of my family (but just the ones I know, not the ones who claim to be of my blood) and my husband’s immediate family one million dollars....cuz if you can’t live on that, you don’t deserve the money. Then, I take the rest and rebuild all the smaller, unknown towns along the gulf coast that were hit by Hurricane Rita and Hurricane Ike.
- What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
- Choose one letter from your name and come up with a word to describe yourself.
- How do you unwind?
I watch TV...it’s the best way I can think of to stop my brain from over thinking. Haha
- What is your bedtime routine?
I don’t have one. When I’m tired I go to bed.
- If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I don’t know. I'm more of a doer than a watcher.
- What kinds of books do you buy?
- Where do you want to be in ten years?
- What’s your fear?
- What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- What’s your favorite food?
Southern Fried Chicken!!!
- Formal wear or casual wear?
Casual...I’m a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal
- Sports: football or baseball?
Most definitely Baseball. I’m a Cincinnati Red’s fan....when I was younger I thought Johnny Bench was a hottie!! lol (in case you don’t know who he is, he was the catcher back in the 70's)
- What do you consider your guilty pleasure?
Mmmm....Oreos. I could eat a whole package in one sitting....which is why I had to stop buying them.
Now....who can I tag next? Hmmm.....I think I'll tag Brenda Birch . Sorry hun. If I can find more to tag I will...if you want me to tag you....I can do that too. =)
Oh, and one more thing. This is a Mutation Tag, so if there are questions you'd like to add or delete, feel free to do so. But, try to keep under 20 questions.
Thanks for stopping by.