Monday, June 04, 2012

Don't Stop Believing

After 8 long years, countless revisions and the wonderful eye of my critique partners, Helen King, Marina Agostinelli and Kelly Anderson (whom I accidently called Kelly Armstrong in my acknowlegements--hah), my novel Dark Obsession is finally live and available at Amazon!!

This is the second book I wrote (two months after I wrote Forget Me Not) and I've been trying to get it sold since! Crimson Romance, a division of Adam's Media, bought it in January and I am one of 25 they've listed as their launch authors. I can't tell you how excited I am.

Some people would probably think I'm crazy for spending eight years on a book, and they're probably right. But, I was very determined to sell this story. I believed in it and I knew people would enjoy it. And so far, the reviews have been wonderful!

So, with this new book I'm hoping you'll all help promote me on your Facebook pages or Twitter pages...and that you can write a better 140 character blurb than me haha. I'm hoping to get into the top 100 bestselling e-books at Amazon.

I'm also having a contest that runs through June 17 (my birthday :D) and you can win a gift basket worth $50. To enter, just send me a photo of my book on your e-reader.

And, I promise not to take 8 years to publish the next book. haha

If you're looking for the answer to my TRR question it's : B-his father.

2 comments:

Thelma T. Reyna said...

Congratulations, Terri. I've visited your blog, read your excerpts, and can see why you've won awards and sold books. Much success to you with your new book!

Terri Molina said...

Thank you, Thelma. You're very sweet. =)

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews